Suzanne Fleet is the writer and humorist behind the award-winning blog, Toulouse & Tonic, and mom to 2 stinky boys, who together with her good-natured husband, give her loads of hilarious writing material. Suzanne is one of PopSugar’s Top 25 Funny Moms and a contributor to Huffington Post and Today.com as well as a proud co-author of the best-selling books I Just Want To Pee Alone, I Just Want To Be Alone and You Have Lipstick on Your Teeth. She’s currently working on her own book of essays about motherhood and marriage.
Subscribe to get information in your inbox.
Speaking Engagements & Book Clubs
Please contact me for more information if you’re interested in having me speak to your organization or if you’d like to feature one of my books in your book club and want like to see if I can join you. Write to me at email@example.com.
For those interested in sponsorship information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m open to partnerships with brands and products I believe in.
I’m also in this fabulous book, talking about the worst date in the history of womankind and the unwanted “present” he gave me at the end of the night. It’s full of these kinds of stories…you know, the kind you’d only tell your girlfriends in the powder room. Read more about it and get your own copy here.
A little more about
THE TOULOUSE AND TONIC PLAYERS*
The hubs, Gabe. He has a good sense of humor. And a strong sense of self-worth. And we have a good enough relationship that he’s completely comfortable with this. And this. And this. Go ahead and laugh. What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
My 7-year-old, Asher and my 2yo, Meyer. Get the low-down on them here: 20 Things That Never Get Old About Having Kids. Because lots of things do, amirite? But not these things.
And find out how I plan to keep them mineminemine forever in 26 Ways I’m Making Sure My Future Daughter in Law Loves Me.
STILL wanna know more? Here are 10 COMPLETELY RANDOM FACTS About Me
1. I was born with a Olympic-level talent in parallel parking. I’ve never practiced yet I can parallel park my SUV in a space the size of a postage stamp.
2. I used to manage a rock-n-roll band. Although no one gives 2 shits what I used to do now that I’m a mom.
3. I twirled the baton competitively until I was in high school. Haven’t touched one in a long time, but I can still do the sugar-bowl.
4. Tearing pictures of beauty products out of magazines is a major compulsion,but all I do is collect them in drawers for 3 years then throw them away.
5. I am both a perfectionist and terribly, terribly impatient — two such opposing personality traits that I often end up nothing but frustrated.
6. I’ve wanted to be a writer since before I could write anything. My parents still have my first book: a folded piece of plan white paper with a drawing of a stick figure inside.
7. I think you really can tell something about people from their shoes.
8. Despite what my first resume out of college may have said, I am not really a people person.
9. I spent almost 3 weeks on complete hospital bed rest and then delivered my son at 29 1/2 weeks gestation. That saga has been going on since January 15, 2012. Spoiler alert: he’s all good now.
10. I think everyone needs to get and keep their own life. Even mommies.